- This event has passed.
Bid the Sound
February 2, 2019 @ 4:30 pm - 9:00 pm
From left: Mary McQuade, Assistant Band Director Jake Albin, Beau Ballard, and Jimmy Hyde are shown following a “pie-ing” at last year’s Bid the Sound event. Photo by Howard Hurd III.
The Aledo Band Boosters will host their annual Bid the Sound Dinner and Auction from 4:30-9 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 2 at the Aledo High School cafeteria.
Silent and live auctions, bidding for directors’ pies in the face, and band and color guard performances will make for plenty of entertainment options.
- 5:20 p.m. – AMS Concert Band
- 5:40 p.m. – AMS Symphonic Winds Band
- 6 p.m. – AHS Wind Ensemble
- 6:45 p.m. – McAnally Intermediate Beginning Band
- 7 p.m. – Varsity, JV, and Cadet Winterguards
- 7:30 p.m. – AHS Symphonic Band
- 8 p.m. – AMS Honor Winds
- 8:30 p.m. – AHS Jazz Band 1
For more information, visit https://www.aledobandboosters.org/bid-the-sound-auction-dinner.html.