AHS Ladycats vs. Springtown at Aledo;
Varsity, 6:30 p.m.
JV, 5 p.m.
9th, 5 p.m.
From Weatherford College
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
November 8, 2012
A meeting of the Board of Trustees of Weatherford College will be held on Thursday, November 8, 2012, beginning at 2 p.m. in the Strain Room of the Doss Student Center, located at 225 College Park Drive, Weatherford, Texas, to consider and act on the following agenda:
1. Call to Order and Invocation
2. Presentation on Real Property
3. Open Forum for Individuals Not on the Agenda
4. President’s Report:
b. Employee Notices
5. Approval of Minutes from October 11, 2012 Board Meeting
6. Consideration and Possible Action: DH (Exhibit) Employee Standards of Conduct
7. Consideration and Possible Action: FDE (Local) Student Welfare Freedom from Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation
8. Consideration and Possible Action: Approval of Kinesiology Laboratory Fees
9. Consideration and Possible Action: Authorization of Architectural Design Services for New Allied Health Building
10. Consideration and Possible Action: Determination and Authorization for Method that Provides Best Value for Construction of New Allied Health Building
a. Financial Reports Ending September 30, 2012
b. Equities and Athletics Report
c. Capital Campaign Update
12. Future Agenda Items or Meetings:
a. 2011-12 Financial Audit