AHS Ladycats vs. Springtown at Aledo;
Varsity, 6:30 p.m.
JV, 5 p.m.
9th, 5 p.m.
SPECIAL BUDGET AGENDA
BE IT KNOWN, the HONORABLE COMMISSIONERS COURT of PARKER COUNTY, TEXAS, will convene in a
SPECIAL BUDGET MEETING at 9:00 A.M. on FRIDAY the 3rd of SEPTEMBER 2010 in the COMMISSIONERS
COURTROOM on the FIRST FLOOR of the COURTHOUSE, ONE COURTHOUSE SQUARE, WEATHERFORD,
TEXAS, TO CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR ACT UPON THE FOLLOWING AGENDA ITEMS:
1. Budget Review.(Judge Riley)
a. General Fund – Expenditures & Revenues.
b. Road & Bridge - Expenditures & Revenues.
2. Take record vote on proposed tax rates for Fiscal Year 2010-2011.(Judge Riley)
a. General Fund.
b. Lateral Fund.
c. Debt Service.
3. Schedule public hearings on proposed tax rates for Fiscal Year 2010-2011.(Judge Riley)
4. Employee & Elected Official Salaries & Benefits.(Judge Riley)
5. Budget calendar.(Judge Riley)