The Community News • P.O. Box 1031 • 203 Pecan Dr. • Aledo, TX 76008 • 817-441-7661 • FAX: 817-441-5419
- News About...
- Schools and Sports
- How to
- Read Online
APRIL 15, 2011.
Parker County Sheriff’s Office
Sheriff Larry Fowler
SHERIFF’S CRIME REPORT
The following reports and offenses were taken or observed by the Parker County Sheriff’s Office, Thursday, April 14, 2011:
Theft of Materials
• 500 block of South Birch Street, the complainant reported a possible known suspect entered the property and stole four spools of wiring without permission.
• 129 Hogle Street, the complainant reported an unknown suspect has been placing harassing phone calls to her.
Theft of Property
• 3100 block of East Highway 199, the complainant reported unknown suspect(s) entered the property and stole two air conditioning units.
• 300 block of Country Place, the complainant reported a lost or stolen license plate.
Burglary of a Building
• 9900 block of Mineral Wells Highway, the complainants reported unknown suspect(s) entered their buildings and stole miscellaneous tools, fishing rods, a refrigerator, Playstation game system, games and a TV and damaged padlocks.
• 129 Hogle Street, the complainant reported unknown suspect(s) gained access to his credit cars account information and used it to makes several unauthorized purchases.
• 1800 block of Newsome Mound Road, the complainant reported a known suspect damaged a vehicle by scratching the paint with a key.