The Community News • P.O. Box 1031 • 203 Pecan Dr. • Aledo, TX 76008 • 817-441-7661 • FAX: 817-441-5419
- News About...
- Schools and Sports
- How to
- Read Online
APRIL 13, 2011.
Parker County Sheriff
Crime Report for Tuesday, April 12, 2011.
The following reports and offenses were taken or observed by the Parker County Sheriff’s Office:
• 7600 block of Sabathaney, the complainant reported she was assaulted by her boyfriend during a dispute.
• 300 block of Chavez Trail, the complainant reported he was assaulted by a family member during an argument.
• 129 Hogle Street, the complainant reported unknown suspect(s) gained access to his checking account and passed several checks to a local business without permission.
Burglary of a Habitation
• 1400 block of Terry Drive, the complainant reported unknown suspect(s) entered the residence and stole prescription medication and personal identification.
Theft of a Firearm
• 129 Hogle Street, the complainant reported possible known suspect(s) stole a firearm from his residence.
• 402 Mile Marker Interstate-20 East, an abandoned vehicle was towed as a safety precaution.
• 391 Mile Marker, Interstate 20 West, an abandoned vehicle was towed as a safety precaution.
• 12800 block of Highway 171, the complainant reported possible known suspect(s) cut the lock to a fence.
• 2700 block of Bear Creek Road, the complainant reported unknown suspect(s) entered the property and damaged a fence.