The Community News • P.O. Box 1031 • 203 Pecan Dr. • Aledo, TX 76008 • 817-441-7661 • FAX: 817-441-5419
- News About...
- Schools and Sports
- How to
- Read Online
MARCH 18, 2011.
Parker County Sheriff’s Office
Sheriff Larry Fowler
SHERIFF’S CRIME REPORT
The following offenses were observed or reported to the Parker County Sheriff’s Office Wednesday, March 16, through Thursday, March 17, 2011.
Domestic Disturbance/Assault/Family Violence
• 3800 block of Coronado Road, the complainant reported a known subject was at the residence causing a disturbance.
• 6500 block of Anns Lane, the complainant reported he was assaulted by his spouse during a dispute.
• 500 block of Pritchard Lane, the complainant reported unknown suspect(s) damaged a mailbox.
• 800 block of Monticello, the complainant reported unknown suspect(s) entered the property and damaged a wall and siding to the residence.
Burglary of a Building
• 7300 block of Highway 51 North, the complainant reported unknown suspect(s) entered the building and stole a welder.