The Community News • P.O. Box 1031 • 203 Pecan Dr. • Aledo, TX 76008 • 817-441-7661 • FAX: 817-441-5419
- News About...
- Schools and Sports
- How to
- Read Online
MARCH 7, 2011.
Parker County Sheriff’s Office
Sheriff Larry Fowler
SHERIFF’S CRIME REPORT
The following offenses were observed or reported to the Parker County Sheriff’s Office Friday, March 4, through Sunday, March 6, 2011.
Burglary of a habitation
• 200 block of Cedar Creek Court, the complainant reported unknown suspect(s) entered the residence and damaged a door, window, screen and an air conditioning unit. No items were reported stolen.
• 100 block of Rolling Glen Drive, the complainant reported a known suspect damaged his porch railing.
• 200 block of West Shangri La Drive, the complainant reported unknown suspect(s) entered the property and damaged power cables and a door frame.
• 100 block of Jolin Lane, the complainant reported she was assaulted by a roommate during an argument.
• 3800 block of East Highway 199, the complainant reported he was assaulted by his wife.
• 129 Hogle Street, the complainant reported a known suspect used his credit card without his permission to make several purchases at area businesses.
• 129 Hogle Street, the complainant reported unknown suspect(s) gained access to his checking account and made an out-of-state purchase.
Theft of Property
• 6100 block of Midway Road, the complainant reported unknown suspect(s) entered the property and stole an iPod.
Parker County Jail statistics for all agencies for Monday, Feb. 28, 2011, through Sunday, March 6, 2011.