The Community News • P.O. Box 1031 • 203 Pecan Dr. • Aledo, TX 76008 • 817-441-7661 • FAX: 817-441-5419
- News About...
- Schools and Sports
- How to
- Read Online
FEBRUARY 25, 2011.
Parker County Sheriff’s Office
Sheriff Larry Fowler
SHERIFF’S CRIME REPORT
The following offenses were observed or reported to the Parker County Sheriff’s Office Thursday, Feb. 24, 2011.
Burglary of a Habitation
• 400 block of Gun Barrell Drive, the complainant reported unknown suspect(s) entered the residence and stole an undisclosed amount of currency.
• 2100 block of Adams Lane, the complainant reported unknown suspect(s) entered the residence and stole a TV, a watch, a chainsaw, a Wii game system with games and an undisclosed amount of currency and damaged a window.
• 200 block of Moyer Court, the complainant reported unknown suspect(s) entered the residence without permission and damaged a door. No items were reported stolen.
Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle
• 200 block of Live Oak, the complainant reported a known suspect borrowed the vehicle and did not return it when promised.
• 129 Hogle Street, the complainant reported she was assaulted by her spouse during a dispute.
• 3000 block of West Highway 199, the complainant reported she was assaulted by her boyfriend.