AHS Ladycats vs. Springtown at Aledo;
Varsity, 6:30 p.m.
JV, 5 p.m.
9th, 5 p.m.
FEBRUARY 10, 2011.
Parker County Sheriff’s Office
Sheriff Larry Fowler
SHERIFF’S CRIME REPORT
The following offenses were observed or reported to the Parker County Sheriff’s Office Tuesday, Feb. 8, through Wednesday, Feb. 9, 2011.
Burglary of a Building
• 3900 block of FM 113 South, the complainant reported unknown suspect(s) entered the building and stole a swamp cooler, two impact wrenches, a laptop, a desktop, a microwave, a dolly and two wrench and socket sets.
Burglary of a vehicle
• 300 block of Dean Road, the complainant reported unknown suspect(s) entered the vehicle and stole an MP3 player with amplifier and speaker box and blank checks.
• 400 block of Hickorywood Street, the complainant reported a roommate assaulted her during an argument.
• 100 block of Lake View Court, the complainant reported a handgun missing, lost or stolen.
Theft of Property
• 10300 block of FM 730, the complainant reported unknown suspect(s) entered the property and stole a trailer.
• 129 Hogle Street, the complainant reported unknown suspect(s) gained access to his identifying information and used it to forge a check.