The Community News • P.O. Box 1031 • 203 Pecan Dr. • Aledo, TX 76008 • 817-441-7661 • FAX: 817-441-5419
- News About...
- Schools and Sports
- How to
- Read Online
Parker County Sheriff’s Office
Sheriff Larry Fowler
SHERIFF’S CRIME REPORT
The following offenses were observed or reported to the Parker County Sheriff’s Office Thursday, Jan. 6, 2011.
• 11700 block of South FM 730, the complainant reported unknown suspect(s) entered the property, stole several feet of cord and damaged a fence.
Theft of property
• 1200 block of Linville Lane, the complainant reported unknown suspect(s) stole a package delivered to the residence.
• 129 Hogle Street, the complainant reported a known suspect threatened him during a dispute.
• 700 block of Wood Hollow Drive, the complainant reported she was assaulted by her boyfriend during an argument.
• 200 block of Overlook Trail, the complainant reported she shot a neighbor’s dog after it entered her property and injured a cow belonging to her.
Burglary of a building
• 100 block of Park Canyon, the complainant reported unknown suspect(s) entered the building and stole a saw with case.
• 300 block of Gina Circle, the complainant reported unknown suspect(s) entered the building and stole an air compressor and an air hose