- This event has passed.
REACT Golf Tournament
September 14 @ 1:00 pm$75
Parker County REACT (Respond to Every Assault and Crisis Team) will hold a charity golf tournament on Friday, Sept. 14, at Sugar Tree Golf Club, 251 Sugar Tree Drive in Lipan. Registration begins at 11 a.m., lunch will be served at 11:30 a.m. and the four-person shotgun start will be at 1 p.m.
The Parker County REACT is a victim-centered organization developed to assist those who have been affected by trauma or violent crime. REACT volunteers respond at the request of any Parker County law enforcement agency to assist with the needs of victims and may be asked to:
• Provide on-scene crisis intervention
• Provide emergency transportation to women’s shelters, etc.
• Provide special help to child victims
• Assist in delivering death notifications
• Serve as liaisons between victims and law enforcement agencies or social service agencies
• Accompany victims to the hospital, law enforcement agencies, etc.
• Provide referrals to support agencies as necessary
• Provide basic information in obtaining Protective Orders.
The cost to register a four-person team is $300, or $75 per player. To download a registration form, click here. For more information, visit www.parkercountyreact.com.