The Community News
Policies - all classifications
- All advertising copy submitted is subject to the publisher's approval
- Advertising position cannot be guaranteed. Every effort will be made to accommodate advertisers, but a space order does not guarantee placement, unless premium placement is purchased.
- The Community News reserves the right to revise advertising rates at any time. The Community News will provide 30 days notice before any rate revision takes effect.
- The Community News is not responsible for errors in copy beyond the actual value of space occupied by such errors; nor is The Community News responsible for the omission of advertising. In the event of errors, The Community News will, upon request, submit a letter of correction to be posted in the business establishment affected.
- News articles do not accompany any class of paid advertising. Any story requested will be considered for publication the same as any other news material.
- Minimum space sold is one column inch, (1 column by 1 inch deep). Advertisements 19.5 inches or more in height will be billed for the full 21 inches.
- Advertisers, advertising agencies or agents will assume all liability for the content of advertisements published (including illustrations, text, claims, etc.) and agree to assume any and all responsibility for claims occurring therefrom against The Community News.
- None of the terms of our rate schedule can be altered without the written consent of the publisher.
- The use of contracts is by mutual agreement between advertiser and newspaper.
- The Community News reserves the right to refuse any advertising, including that which, in our opinion, is lewd, immoral, illegal or misleading.
Business Card Page:
This is a 2x2 ad which runs on a page with other business card sized ads on a month to month basis. Copy changes are accepted only at the beginning of the month. If a Business Card Page ad runs three weeks or more the advertiser will be billed for the entire month. Business Card Page ads which run two weeks or less will be billed open rate.